• Welcome to Archie Comics Fan Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
collapse

Random Image

veronicaandkevinbygiselelagace
veronicaandkevinbygiselelagace
Posted by: daren
Posted in album: daren

Search


Recent Topics

Re: I'm here. by ASS-P
[June 04, 2020, 05:18:59 pm]


Re: Sliding timeline by Tuxedo Mark
[May 31, 2020, 10:07:42 pm]


Archie Art Blogs by Captain Jetpack
[May 30, 2020, 12:33:52 pm]


Re: Archie Comics Digests... the origin story by ASS-P
[May 30, 2020, 08:08:06 am]


Re: Riverdale Reviewed by Tuxedo Mark
[May 24, 2020, 05:34:54 pm]


Vintage Archie Comics & Merch for Sale by archiecomicscollector
[May 07, 2020, 09:42:09 am]


Re: Possible issue--might need youre hekp by Tuxedo Mark
[May 01, 2020, 04:41:03 pm]


Hypothetical Highlights for May/June 2020 by DeCarlo Rules
[March 27, 2020, 02:42:30 am]


Re: New issue of Super ‘Suckers has just debuted by DeCarlo Rules
[March 21, 2020, 12:47:01 am]


Re: Red Sonja & Vampirella Meet Betty & Veronica #9 by Amy Chu & Dan Parent by Tuxedo Mark
[March 18, 2020, 09:25:00 am]

Shoutbox

  • ASS-P: I am going to try to sign in for a new post. Yeah, on my phone again- and in the hospital!!!!!!!!!
    June 04, 2020, 04:28:29 pm
  • Mr.Lodge: Your right about Dan Parent's art is generic at best.
    June 02, 2020, 05:58:04 pm
  • Tuxedo Mark: My reviews of "Love is Nasty" [link] and "That's News to Me" [link] from Betty and Veronica Digest #180-182
    May 24, 2020, 05:35:52 pm
  • Tuxedo Mark: My review of "Bath Wrath" from Betty and Veronica Digest #180: [link]
    May 22, 2020, 08:55:07 pm
  • Tuxedo Mark: Gah, this is so frustrating. Red Sonja and Vampirella Meet Betty and Veronica #11-12 have been pushed back again. Originally scheduled for May 27, #11 will now come out on July 1 and #13 on July 29.
    May 21, 2020, 01:30:59 pm
  • Tuxedo Mark: Wow, the Betty and Veronica: The Bond of Friendship OGN came out last Tuesday.
    May 19, 2020, 01:29:05 pm
  • ASS-P: ..." Expensive, sorta hilly land with zoning board3/lawd and planningcommiddions a big factor ", so mass-market things were a little rarer
    May 18, 2020, 03:10:21 pm
  • ASS-P: The funny thing is that we have this remaining K-Mart here...and we had none of them when I was here in the 20thbCentury! We had a similat, but regional, chain that was only in New York and Connecticut I think, called Caldor's, they covered the same portion of the market. We had expensive. sorta hi.
    May 17, 2020, 02:07:57 am
  • ASS-P: I grew up with a big Sears near me here,,,and it is still there! How many full-fledged Sears stores are lef
    May 17, 2020, 02:01:55 am
  • ASS-P: ......The last K I was in before this (which still had ACP digests), in Watsonville, CA, which I left six-ish months ago (the area of) is still there!!!!!
    May 17, 2020, 01:43:24 am
  • ASS-P: ...lie in bed...Perhaps I can go there later.
    May 17, 2020, 01:40:33 am
  • ASS-P: ...I noted with interest that oné of those K-Marts is less than 2 miles from where I live in bed now.
    May 17, 2020, 01:37:52 am
  • ASS-P: Westchester County is part of the New York City metro area but when I speak of it I'm speaking of Westchester, not NYC, Manhattan of " the bouroghs ".
    May 17, 2020, 01:35:20 am
  • ASS-P: ...Thank you# Yeah, 50-something, says Wiki. The whole operatic death scene of Sears had stopped getting media attention recently and likewise I'd heard of the big I'd status little if any after hearing of a plan pushed for by Lampert's creditors that would've closed down both K-Mart and Sears...
    May 17, 2020, 01:21:47 am
  • Tuxedo Mark: My Walmart has them. As for Kmart, there are only 50 left in the entire country (according to their website). Maybe even less.
    May 16, 2020, 11:19:14 pm
  • ASS-P: Bing back the link to the comic strip!
    May 16, 2020, 11:12:59 pm
  • ASS-P: I am now living in Westchester County, New York, which is my hometown area.
    May 16, 2020, 11:12:12 pm
  • ASS-P: That Wal-Mart didn't carry the DC Giants either. When they first came out, I saw them there, and other " gimmick/stunt "-packaged issues. I read that some Targets were going to carry the DC Giants but I haven't seen any at any Target where I've been.
    May 16, 2020, 11:10:53 pm
  • ASS-P: I went to a Wal-Mart-Mart recently and saw no digests, is what I meant.
    May 16, 2020, 11:06:03 pm
  • ASS-P: ...Oh, and does anyone here eveI went to a Wal-Mart recently, and they did not have digests that I could see, or the brandedr see standard-format comic books being sold at other non-comics shop.places? The last I heard, DC still had some newsstand and I presume ACP's comic books would have some too.
    May 16, 2020, 11:04:58 pm

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina....

Started by SAGG, January 01, 2019, 02:30:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SAGG

...Man, that is one dark, scary, and VERY good Netflix series! 😳

Vegan Jughead

Quote from: SAGG on January 01, 2019, 02:30:01 am
...Man, that is one dark, scary, and VERY good Netflix series! 😳



I agree. I don't even like horror but I'm digging this series.  I stopped watching Riverdale this season.  Two seasons was enough for me. We'll see if Sabrina can keep up the momentum since it's been renewed for seasons 2, 3, and 4. 

SAGG

Quote from: Vegan Jughead on January 01, 2019, 06:52:35 am
Quote from: SAGG on January 01, 2019, 02:30:01 am
...Man, that is one dark, scary, and VERY good Netflix series! 😳



I agree. I don't even like horror but I'm digging this series.  I stopped watching Riverdale this season.  Two seasons was enough for me. We'll see if Sabrina can keep up the momentum since it's been renewed for seasons 2, 3, and 4.
Really? 😳 I know season two is coming on April 5th, but I didn't hear about any other seasons. Where did you get the information?

Vegan Jughead

Quote from: SAGG on January 02, 2019, 02:03:15 am
Quote from: Vegan Jughead on January 01, 2019, 06:52:35 am
Quote from: SAGG on January 01, 2019, 02:30:01 am
...Man, that is one dark, scary, and VERY good Netflix series! 😳



I agree. I don't even like horror but I'm digging this series.  I stopped watching Riverdale this season.  Two seasons was enough for me. We'll see if Sabrina can keep up the momentum since it's been renewed for seasons 2, 3, and 4.
Really? 😳 I know season two is coming on April 5th, but I didn't hear about any other seasons. Where did you get the information?



From Archie himself!  http://archiecomics.com/netflixs-chilling-adventures-of-sabrina-renewed/

SAGG

Quote from: Vegan Jughead on January 02, 2019, 09:12:20 am
Quote from: SAGG on January 02, 2019, 02:03:15 am
Quote from: Vegan Jughead on January 01, 2019, 06:52:35 am
Quote from: SAGG on January 01, 2019, 02:30:01 am
...Man, that is one dark, scary, and VERY good Netflix series! 😳



I agree. I don't even like horror but I'm digging this series.  I stopped watching Riverdale this season.  Two seasons was enough for me. We'll see if Sabrina can keep up the momentum since it's been renewed for seasons 2, 3, and 4.
Really? 😳 I know season two is coming on April 5th, but I didn't hear about any other seasons. Where did you get the information?



From Archie himself!  http://archiecomics.com/netflixs-chilling-adventures-of-sabrina-renewed/
Okay, thanks....

DeCarlo Rules

Quote from: Vegan Jughead on January 01, 2019, 06:52:35 am
Quote from: SAGG on January 01, 2019, 02:30:01 am
...Man, that is one dark, scary, and VERY good Netflix series! 😳



I agree. I don't even like horror but I'm digging this series.  I stopped watching Riverdale this season.  Two seasons was enough for me. We'll see if Sabrina can keep up the momentum since it's been renewed for seasons 2, 3, and 4.


Wow, "Season" must mean something different than it used to mean. It used to mean somewhere around 26 weeks (which might be the number of episodes, but it could be less, down to even half that number), or about half a year, and the rest of the year the show would either repeat episodes from that same season, or go "on hiatus" for the rest of the year.

So the show's been renewed for the next three years? I never even heard of such a thing. It used to be they'd just play it by ear and watch the ratings from one year's batch of episodes (whatever number that might be) to the next year's.

Then again, this is Netflix, so it's not really "television" in the usual sense. It's more like a website with streaming content, but you have to sign up and be a member to get access to that content. So who knows what they mean by a "Season" now. Maybe they just mean Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.

Tuxedo Mark

Quote from: DeCarlo Rules on January 07, 2019, 05:41:47 pm
Wow, "Season" must mean something different than it used to mean. It used to mean somewhere around 26 weeks

Yeah, and thank Goddess those days are over. 26 episodes per year is way too much. Heck, seasons were even longer before that. "Bonanza" had 30+ episodes per season for most of its run. So did "Gunsmoke" for its first 11 seasons.
Even now, television seasons are too long. 22 episodes seem to be the standard now, but "Supergirl" got an extra episode last season. TV seems to be unable to adapt to changing times. Netflix, by contrast, recently cut their own seasons down from 13 episodes to 10 (see: "Alexa and Katie" season 2 versus season 1). That seems about right, especially considering the longer episode lengths that Netflix has.
By the way, the first season of ChAoS equals, in length, 26 episodes of the MJH series (or more than the entire first season of 24 episodes).
Quote from: DeCarlo Rules on January 07, 2019, 05:41:47 pm
So the show's been renewed for the next three years? I never even heard of such a thing. It used to be they'd just play it by ear and watch the ratings from one year's batch of episodes (whatever number that might be) to the next year's.

Well, the CW renewed "Beauty and the Beast" for seasons 3 and 4 at the same time.
BV-kiss-small
Riverdale Reviewed
http://riverdalereviewed.wordpress.com
Every episode of "Riverdale", "The New Archies", and "Archie's Weird Mysteries" reviewed.
My digital wish list
https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/14FS742SI1R5I

DeCarlo Rules

Quote from: Tuxedo Mark on January 08, 2019, 09:21:00 am
Even now, television seasons are too long. 22 episodes seem to be the standard now, but "Supergirl" got an extra episode last season. TV seems to be unable to adapt to changing times. Netflix, by contrast, recently cut their own seasons down from 13 episodes to 10 (see: "Alexa and Katie" season 2 versus season 1). That seems about right, especially considering the longer episode lengths that Netflix has.


You might be the odd man out on this opinion. I always assumed people wanted MORE episodes of series that they liked, not less. It may just be that you have a heavy schedule with too much TV viewing on your plate.

I can see Netflix not following the "rules" established by network television for any number of reasons, but my assumptions would be that they're producing fewer series and fewer episodes than regular broadcast networks strictly for budgetary reasons that parallel the relative sizes of the viewing audiences.


Tuxedo Mark

Quote from: DeCarlo Rules on January 09, 2019, 11:23:33 am
You might be the odd man out on this opinion. I always assumed people wanted MORE episodes of series that they liked, not less. It may just be that you have a heavy schedule with too much TV viewing on your plate.

That's not really the reason. Well, it's part of it. It's more like I have so little free time that I have a backlog of DVDs and Blu-rays to watch - and anything interesting that I find on Netflix on top of that. I have a job, and I live with my 78-year-old mom, who deals with constant pain (and constantly makes me aware of it) and is rather dumb when it comes to technology - and who also feels I have to take up the rather pointless tasks of doing yard work now that she she no longer can (the only times that I even go outside are to check the mail, so I really don't see the point, but that's unacceptable to her). Plus, she generally parks herself on the living room couch all day and either Skypes with relatives, plays sound-effect-laden computer games, or watches her endless supply of cop shows, leaving me only about a couple hours in the evening to get any kind of viewing in.

Also, I read an article a few months ago that said the trend for millennials and younger is to watch content usually not much longer than 20 minutes in length (often, this is content created by their peers and shared on YouTube), so a 22-episode (or more) season of 40-minute episodes is too much by comparison. (Heck, I myself take a few days to watch one movie.)

Also, I recently got into a discussion on the Supergirl TV Reddit, and the feeling is a 22-episode season is too much, and it's made even worse by constantly going on hiatus, which makes people forget plot details and even entire characters (I watch reaction videos, and the reactors are often confused for a while as to who certain people are supposed to be). I had suggested either a shorter season or multiple mini-story arcs per season (or even - gasp! - stand-alone episodes that have nothing to do with anything else), but the response that I got was this would come off as a foreign concept to the network.
Heck, the reason that Riverdale's ratings went up from season 1 to season 2 is due to new, younger viewers discovering the series on Netflix (it went up the week after the season finale, I believe) and binge-watching it.
Personally, it took me two years to "binge-watch" the entire Star Trek franchise and a few months to do "Charmed". Between my weekly blog, fanfics, watching YouTube videos, and trying to get some original novels done, I simply can't spare an entire day to watch an entire season of a series.
BV-kiss-small
Riverdale Reviewed
http://riverdalereviewed.wordpress.com
Every episode of "Riverdale", "The New Archies", and "Archie's Weird Mysteries" reviewed.
My digital wish list
https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/14FS742SI1R5I

DeCarlo Rules

Quote from: Tuxedo Mark on January 09, 2019, 04:40:23 pm
Quote from: DeCarlo Rules on January 09, 2019, 11:23:33 am
You might be the odd man out on this opinion. I always assumed people wanted MORE episodes of series that they liked, not less. It may just be that you have a heavy schedule with too much TV viewing on your plate.

That's not really the reason. Well, it's part of it. It's more like I have so little free time that I have a backlog of DVDs and Blu-rays to watch - and anything interesting that I find on Netflix on top of that. I have a job, and I live with my 78-year-old mom, who deals with constant pain (and constantly makes me aware of it) and is rather dumb when it comes to technology - and who also feels I have to take up the rather pointless tasks of doing yard work now that she she no longer can (the only times that I even go outside are to check the mail, so I really don't see the point, but that's unacceptable to her). Plus, she generally parks herself on the living room couch all day and either Skypes with relatives, plays sound-effect-laden computer games, or watches her endless supply of cop shows, leaving me only about a couple hours in the evening to get any kind of viewing in.

Also, I read an article a few months ago that said the trend for millennials and younger is to watch content usually not much longer than 20 minutes in length (often, this is content created by their peers and shared on YouTube), so a 22-episode (or more) season of 40-minute episodes is too much by comparison. (Heck, I myself take a few days to watch one movie.)

Also, I recently got into a discussion on the Supergirl TV Reddit, and the feeling is a 22-episode season is too much, and it's made even worse by constantly going on hiatus, which makes people forget plot details and even entire characters (I watch reaction videos, and the reactors are often confused for a while as to who certain people are supposed to be). I had suggested either a shorter season or multiple mini-story arcs per season (or even - gasp! - stand-alone episodes that have nothing to do with anything else), but the response that I got was this would come off as a foreign concept to the network.
Heck, the reason that Riverdale's ratings went up from season 1 to season 2 is due to new, younger viewers discovering the series on Netflix (it went up the week after the season finale, I believe) and binge-watching it.
Personally, it took me two years to "binge-watch" the entire Star Trek franchise and a few months to do "Charmed". Between my weekly blog, fanfics, watching YouTube videos, and trying to get some original novels done, I simply can't spare an entire day to watch an entire season of a series.


Yes, and I agree with the people who say "something 20-ish minutes or so on YouTube". Which is why I rarely get anywhere beyond YouTube - the occasional DVD or (VERY occasional) DVD box set, that's about it. YouTube will easily fill (and exceed) whatever void of time I chose to spend there. AND I have a huge backlog of comics (and other stuff) to READ at any given time (plus stuff I'd love to RE-read again, that I first read years ago, if I can find the time), so my time is increasingly dominated by reading as opposed to viewing. I think I used to put a lot more hours into television (or DVD) viewing, but now I put in much less. But I don't go by ME, and, judging from your circumstances, you're pretty atypical of an "average viewer" yourself, so I wouldn't go by you as a yardstick, either.

Tuxedo Mark

Quote from: DeCarlo Rules on January 10, 2019, 04:32:27 am
I have a huge backlog of comics (and other stuff) to READ at any given time (plus stuff I'd love to RE-read again, that I first read years ago, if I can find the time), so my time is increasingly dominated by reading as opposed to viewing.

I haven't been much of a reader (of books) historically, but, last year, I decided to start reading ebooks, and I've been keeping track of my progress on Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/13874241-mark
Usually, I read 2-3 books at a time but only a chapter of each per day.
As for comics, I gave away a ton of unread non-Archie comics to a thrift store yesterday. If I ever feel like reading comics, I just buy the Kindle version (and it's usually an Archie).
BV-kiss-small
Riverdale Reviewed
http://riverdalereviewed.wordpress.com
Every episode of "Riverdale", "The New Archies", and "Archie's Weird Mysteries" reviewed.
My digital wish list
https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/14FS742SI1R5I

DeCarlo Rules

January 10, 2019, 09:44:07 am #11 Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 02:36:12 pm by DeCarlo Rules
Quote from: Tuxedo Mark on January 10, 2019, 08:59:18 am
Quote from: DeCarlo Rules on January 10, 2019, 04:32:27 am
I have a huge backlog of comics (and other stuff) to READ at any given time (plus stuff I'd love to RE-read again, that I first read years ago, if I can find the time), so my time is increasingly dominated by reading as opposed to viewing.

I haven't been much of a reader (of books) historically, but, last year, I decided to start reading ebooks, and I've been keeping track of my progress on Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/13874241-mark
Usually, I read 2-3 books at a time but only a chapter of each per day.
As for comics, I gave away a ton of unread non-Archie comics to a thrift store yesterday. If I ever feel like reading comics, I just buy the Kindle version (and it's usually an Archie).


I don't know what it is about digital comics, but if there's a print comic and a digital comic of the same thing at the same price I'll go for the print comic every single time. They're just a lot more convenient to read (although they do take up a lot more space). That said, I'm always on the lookout for digital comics that can't be had (at least not easily or cheaply) in print. Loosely translated, what that mostly means for me is OLD comics; comics that are now public domain that someone scanned and uploaded to sites like Digital Comic Museum or ComicBookPlus, or fan-translated scans (scanslations) of Japanese manga which the regular American print publishers have chosen NOT to translate. Or webcomics that can be saved by right-clicking the images. AND of course, what all those things have in common is that they're FREE. I might feel differently about 'regular' digital comics if they were cheaper, like maybe $1 for a 20-page story. I mean, I can see why print comics cost $4 for a single floppy. They're printed on decent paper, but they don't print a hell of a lot of them, so I can see where the money's going. Most people only think about what the writers, artists, editors, production people and the publisher need to charge to make a living... but with print comics, a large part of that $4 cover price is keeping a printer, a distributor, and a retailer in business. What's digital's excuse? It literally costs NOTHING to make as many copies as they can sell. There are NO material costs beyond the cost of initial production, no paper, ink, shipping costs, etc. Maybe they'd sell more if they weren't so profit-greedy. Yet at the same time, if they make them TOO cheap, then they're stabbing the print end of their publishing operation right through the heart. I say digital comics won't really be practical until they don't compete directly with print comics, nor do I want to contribute to the death of print comics, so I guess it's print for me, as long as it still exists.

Tuxedo Mark

Quote from: DeCarlo Rules on January 10, 2019, 09:44:07 am
I don't know what it is about digital comics, but if there's a print comic and a digital comic of the same thing at the same price I'll go for the print comic every single time. They're just a lot more convenient to read (although they do take up a lot more space). That said, I'm always on the lookout for digital comics that can't be had (at least not easily or cheaply) in print. Loosely translated, what that mostly means for me is OLD comics; comics that are now public domain that someone scanned and uploaded to sites like Digital Comic Museum or ComicBookPlus, or fan-translated scans (scanslations) of Japanese manga which the regular American print publishers have chosen NOT to translate. Or webcomics that can be saved by right-clicking the images. AND of course, what all those things have in common is that they're FREE. I might feel differently about 'regular' digital comics if they were cheaper, like maybe $1 for a 20-page story. I mean, I can see why print comics cost $4 for a single floppy. They're printed on decent paper, but they don't print a hell of a lot of them, so I can see where the money's going. Most people only think about what the writers, artists, editors, production people and the publisher need to charge to make a living... but with print comics, a large part of that $4 cover price is keeping a printer, a distributor, and a retailer in business. What's digital's excuse? It literally costs NOTHING to make as many copies as they can sell. There are NO material costs beyond the cost of initial production, no paper, ink, shipping costs, etc. Maybe they'd sell more if they weren't so profit-greedy. Yet at the same time, if they make them TOO cheap, then they're stabbing the print end of their publishing operation right through the heart. I say digital comics won't really be practical until they don't compete directly with print comics, nor do I want to contribute to the death of print comics, so I guess it's print for me, as long as it still exists.

I was paying a lot in shipping for physical comics, because there are no physical comic shops near me and haven't been in years (the only one that comes up in a search is 18 miles away, in the next county). So I quit physical comics in December of 2016, switched to digital, and haven't looked back.
As for the price of digital comics, well, I think $3.99 is a bit too much, regardless of whether it's digital or physical. But does anyone know how much that Archie pays the writers, artists, and letterers per issue? The $3.99 price might make some sense in terms of a way to recoup costs.
For me, it's always more convenient to read something digitally, because I'm constantly parked in front of my computer until my mom goes to bed, so it's just a matter of opening it up in my Kindle for PC program.
BV-kiss-small
Riverdale Reviewed
http://riverdalereviewed.wordpress.com
Every episode of "Riverdale", "The New Archies", and "Archie's Weird Mysteries" reviewed.
My digital wish list
https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/14FS742SI1R5I

SAGG

Digital all the way, save for a collection of some Archies done by DeCarlo, Lucey, Schwartz via Amazon...

DeCarlo Rules

January 11, 2019, 05:39:00 am #14 Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 05:49:11 am by DeCarlo Rules
Quote from: Tuxedo Mark on January 10, 2019, 10:15:22 pm
I was paying a lot in shipping for physical comics, because there are no physical comic shops near me and haven't been in years (the only one that comes up in a search is 18 miles away, in the next county). So I quit physical comics in December of 2016, switched to digital, and haven't looked back.
As for the price of digital comics, well, I think $3.99 is a bit too much, regardless of whether it's digital or physical. But does anyone know how much that Archie pays the writers, artists, and letterers per issue? The $3.99 price might make some sense in terms of a way to recoup costs.
For me, it's always more convenient to read something digitally, because I'm constantly parked in front of my computer until my mom goes to bed, so it's just a matter of opening it up in my Kindle for PC program.

Quote from: SAGG on January 11, 2019, 05:02:44 am
Digital all the way, save for a collection of some Archies done by DeCarlo, Lucey, Schwartz via Amazon...


Distribution is the absolute critical factor for a large number of people. For print comics, if you don't have a local comic shop, you don't have distribution -- except via the internet. But if that's the way you have to go, then why not just click on a button and download a comic rather than waiting (and paying) for delivery of the physical item? Plus you don't worry about whether any particular store is stocking the titles you like, or whether or not they'll be sold out before you get there. I worked out solutions to all those worries decades ago, so the distribution issue barely impacts me (except when a title is sold out at the distributor level). Having said that, if my LCS retailer was to go out of business right now, I'd probably go the internet route rather than finding another local store, and at least part of that would be digital... although it would probably result in my going almost totally to collected editions rather than single issues (I'm sure there would always be a few exceptions, though).

But I totally understand that people don't want to deal with the limitations in distribution of print comics, plus the storage and "collecting" aspects of that. They just want to READ the comics. For me, I spend all DAY in front of the computer at work, and a fair amount of time at home on the computer as well, so I'm looking for a way to get UN-ball-&-chained from the PC. Even a tablet is a little more hassle than I want. The screen's not big enough. I'm always afraid I'm going to drop the thing. Is it convenient to plug it in where I'm sitting, or do I have to check to see how much battery life I've got left? Ultimately the most convenient place to use the tablet is lying in bed. Maybe I just need a bigger screen tablet with a more robust battery, and some kind of sling or tether to keep me from accidentally dropping the thing. I wish digital comics were in the landscape page format, or desktop monitors would just swivel to display in portrait mode (yes, I realize you can buy such things, but they're expensive because almost nobody uses them).


The Archie character names and likenesses are covered by the registered trademarks/copyrights of Archie Comic Publications, Inc. and are used with permission by this site. The Official Archie Comics website can be visited at www.archiecomics.com.